Henna is used by many peoples around the world to color their grey hair. Its use is allowed in many religions. It is safe to use for hair as well as on skin. It is a gift of nature as it does not have any side effect. Its culture has been originated from ASIA, thousands of years ago, where peoples use it to color their hair.
Henna is in powder form which is the outcome of crushing the dry leaves of Henna Plant Lawsonia. There are several henna powder products in the market. Some have only Henna in them; some have additional ingredients in it to change its color and to improve its result.
Black Rose kali Mehndi does not contain only henna Powder. With natural henna, it has Barium Peroxide, Citric Acid and PPD in it. PPD is considered as harmful if its quantity exceeds 6% (Standard set by European Union). But Black Rose henna has less than 3% PPD in it which means it has not harmful effect on hairs. PPD and other ingredients are added in it to make its color Black.
Black Rose kali Mehndi is India’s first powder hair dye which has been credited with ISI mark, a mark issued by Govt. certifying the quality of the product. Its color last on hair up to 20-25 days.
- 5 Sachets of 10 Grams in each Box
- Herbal Based
- Powder Hair Dye (Black)
- Before use, careful read the leaflet enclosed and tests it, if you have sensitivity issue…
- It is only for External use…
- External use does not include use on Eyebrows and Eyelashes so please avoid it…
- We do not entertain any therapeutic claim whatsoever.
- Read instruction carefully
- Use vaseline to avoid stains around hairline
- Use antiseptic lotion to remove stains from skin if any
- Keep in dry and dark place
- Wash eyes immediately if product comes in contact with eyes
- Always conduct sensitivity test before each application
- For external use only
- Keep aways from children
- Do not use for eye brows and eye lashes
Country of origin: product of India
Ingredients: Herbal Henna, Barium Peroxide, Citric Acid, (PPD) Paraphenylenediamine.
Product Weight: 1.76 OZ (50 Grams)